Flooers are completely dedicated to your total satisfaction.
Our Contact Details:
33 Broad Street
Tel: 01856 872795
VAT Reg. 292450889
All prices include VAT at 20%.
Making A Purchase
This site has been designed to make ordering flowers in the Flooers range as easy and convenient as possible. Simply select your choice of bouquet or basket, fill in the rest of the form and click on the 'Place Order' button. You will then be redirected to Worldpay’s payment portal where you can pay with your credit or debit card. Your flowers will then be delivered to chosen recipient.
Delivery Information For All Flower Orders
- We will do our best to guarantee your flower delivery on preferred delivery date but cannot guarantee this and you will be contacted if we cannot deliver for any reason
- When ordering please enter the full address including the postcode of the recipient. We will not be held responsible for items that are not delivered due to incorrect details.
- We do not pass on any details and the only information sent with the gift is the personal message card
- Should the recipient be away at the time of delivery, a card will be left stating attempted delivery and will include details of how to collect them or arrange re-delivery.
- Please note - We do not include a vase with any of our bouquets as standard. Bouquets may be pictured in a vase on the website for display purposes, but a vase is not shipped with any bouquet unless one is added as as optional extra in the checkout.
- Flowers sent to hospitals, schools & business addresses will be delivered to a main reception or mailing room prior to internal distribution. We recommend that orders to such locations be requested for delivery on a weekday and not Saturday.
- There are no deliveries on Sundays or Bank Holidays
- Deliveries can take place up to 5pm Monday to Friday and up to 1pm on Saturday and out with these times by special arrangement
We are committed to protecting your privacy. We collect information given to us when you place an order and this information is used to process your order, contact you regarding the order if necessary and to provide you with the best possible service. Flooers collect the information directly and do not disclose buyers information to third parties. All information is stored securely, collected lawfully and in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998.
- The personal message with the gifts is positioned so it cannot be read during transit.
- We will not use your details to contact you regarding future promotions and offers unless you opt-in to such marketing during the order process.
- Any email marketing we may send will include an unsubscribe option.
- We do not and will not sell our mailing list to third parties.
33 Broad Street
- If you have cause for complaint this must be received within 14 days after delivery.
- Our customer service phone line is personally operated between 8.30am and 6.00pm Monday to Friday and 8.30am to 12.30pm Saturday.
- We aim to respond to customer service matters within one working day and resolve all complaints within three working days.
Please note that flowers orders are exempt from the Consumer Contracts regulations (2013) and fall under ‘contract with no right to cancel’ as these are perishable goods. You can read more about this here: https://www.businesscompanion.info/en/quick-guides/distance-sales/consumer-contracts-distance-sales#Contractswithnorighttocancel
The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by Flooers and while we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, Flooers takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.